ALEXANDRIA, Va. (Nov. 21, 2022) -- The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Institute for Water Resources (IWR) is seeking a permanent Program Manager implementing Project Delivery Business Processes (PDBP). This position will be filled on a permanent basis at the GS-13 level. This position is with the Institute for Water Resources (IWR), U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Alexandria, VA 22315. The actual duty station may be negotiated upon selection. Salary will vary depending on duty station location.
IWR is a national organization that supports the US Army Corps of Engineers Headquarters that supports the Civil Works mission through forward-looking analysis, applying cutting-edge methodologies, and development of innovative tools and processes.
USACE offers a team-inspiring and collaborative work environment, providing challenging and rewarding careers across a variety of disciplines. We rely on leaders with vision, creativity, and programmatic and technical expertise to lead us into the future. Align your talents with your passion and find out why the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers is a great place to work!
• Manages the Project Delivery Business Process (PDBP) for the organization's corporate office and six subordinate centers across multiple appropriations and business programs.
• Organizes and facilitates project reviews to monitor project progress and identify and resolve issues related to project execution and performance.
• Ensures timely and high-quality products and services are provided and funds are committed, obligated and expended in accordance with applicable laws, policies and regulations.
• Monitors project activities and resources to mitigate risk and implements or maintains quality assurance processes and makes improvements, solves problems, or takes corrective action when problems arise.
• Acts as Contract Officer Representative (COR) for the organization's software solutions for project, program, and enterprise management.
Announcement opened Nov. 20 and closes Nov. 29, 2022.
This position is open to:
• Current Department of Army Civilian Employees
• Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan
• Priority Placement Program, DoD Military Spouse Preference (MSP) Eligible
Position announcement NCFL220455623447 is available from https://www.usajobs.gov/job/689599500
Questions should be addressed to Warren Hill, Warren.P.Hill@usace.army.mil or (703) 428-9091.