The Institute for Water Resources (IWR) is seeking an experienced water resources economist (GS-12/13) to provide forward-looking analysis, cutting-edge methodologies, and innovative tools to aid USACE’s Civil Works program.
- Open to all federal employees, CTAP, military spouses
- Temporary promotion with an option to extend, become permanent, or return rights
Fun in your future:
- Support data, tools and models, and economic analyses, including cost-benefit, socio-economic, multi-criteria and multi-objective, cost-effectiveness and incremental cost analysis, and risk.
- Economic evaluation on flood risk management and/or deep draft navigation; may include inland navigation, water supply and reallocation, coastal storm risk management, hydropower, recreation, and ecosystem restoration.
- Innovative and advanced economic analyses, conceptual models, data, tools, and methodologies for water resources
- Project Manager and Contracting Officer Representative (COR).
- Inclusive and diverse work environment with ample opportunities for professional development, collaboration with experts and career advancement
- Meaningful work in water resources, domestically and world-wide, with a chance to give back to communities.
- Flexible work schedules, including options for telework and remote work, allowing for work-life balance and job security.
- Federal and DOD Benefits - child care subsidies, retirement, leave, employee assistance and more!
More Info and application: USAJOBS - Job Announcement
Questions? Ask our Supervisory Economist, Erin Rooks, email@example.com