August 19-21, 2014
Presentations, Handouts and Posters from the 2014 Workshop are available on the Workshop Materials page.
Meeting Objectives included:
- Share successes and lessons learned from past and ongoing Silver Jackets and other interagency flood risk management projects
- Identify common challenges and opportunities to improve how projects are identified and developed by teams for successful implementation through timely completion
- Assess interagency project outcome metrics for communicating program accomplishments
- Assess trends and drivers that will impact future projects
- Share information that will enhance project collaboration and encourage leveraging of participant resources, to include the USACE FPMS program