Arkansas Silver Jackets
The current Arkansas Silver Jackets team charter was signed in 2018.
To increase efficiency and coordination between the State and the Federal government in developing comprehensive and sustainable solutions to flood risk management in the state of Arkansas.
Through an interagency communications team composed of State and Federal agencies, a collaborative process will:
- Enable the effective and efficient sharing of information;
- Identify and prioritize actions to reduce the threat, vulnerability and consequences of flooding;
- Foster the leveraging of available agency resources;
- Promote wise stewardship of the taxpayer’s investments’;
- Increase and improve flood risk communication and outreach to all residents and stakeholders; and
- Support the FEMA Region VI disaster response and recovery efforts to include post-disaster reconnaissance and development of mitigation strategies.