Oklahoma Silver Jackets
Support comprehensive and sustainable actions that reduce risks from flooding and other hazards to provide risk reduction benefits through greater protection of life and property.
Implement collaborate mitigation risk reduction strategies and projects that increase resiliency and reduce impacts of hazards to homes, businesses, and social systems within Oklahoma.
The team’s goals are to:
- Provide technical assistance to reduce vulnerability and consequences of flooding and other hazards
- Collaborate with key partners to develop risk reduction strategies
- Jointly develop risk assessments and other hazards risk identification for impacted communities.
- Complete educational opportunities such as exercises, workshops, training course, and classes.
- Support engagement with all partners and stakeholders to communicate risk of hazards.