New Jersey Silver Jackets
It is the focus of the Silver Jackets Team in New Jersey to develop strong intergovernmental partnerships that result in comprehensive and sustainable solutions to state flood hazards.
Through an intergovernmental team of state and Federal agencies, a collaborative process to mitigate New Jersey’s flood risk will:
- Enable the effective and efficient sharing of information;
- Foster the leveraging of available agency resources;
- Increase and improve flood risk communication and outreach;
- Provide improved service to our mutual customers; and
- Promote wise stewardship of the taxpayers’ investment.