Wyoming Silver Jackets
To enhance intergovernmental partnerships which will result in comprehensive and sustainable solutions to Wyoming’s state flood risk hazards.
- Ensure continuous pre- and post-disaster collaboration among local, State and Federal agencies.
- Establish regularly scheduled forums to examine flood risks and identify potential flood risk management mitigation measures.
- Periodically review progress in implementing high priority actions identified in the State’s hazard mitigation plans.
- Jointly develop and deliver a unified flood risk outreach message to better communicate and advise counties, communities and the general public.
- Share information on past and future projects and initiatives