Maine Silver Jackets
To efficiently reduce flood hazards in Maine through coordination between the State and Federal government agencies.
The core agencies will establish an inter-agency team working with other State and Federal Agencies to mitigate flood risks in Maine.
- Foster partnerships and facilitate cooperation in achieving flood risk reduction
- Identify gaps and collaboration opportunities
- Prioritize current and future collective initiatives
- Combine resources in an effort to increase impact and minimize duplication of effort
- Foster awareness of agency programs among key stakeholders
- Increase public awareness and understanding of flood risks